I am a Nationally Ordained Minister of the Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand, with a current Certificate of Good Standing.
I am authorised as a Wedding and Funeral Celebrant, as well as for Baptism and Holy Communion.
I come under the Code of Ethics and disciplinary processes of the PCANZ, and I complete regular risk management training.
Code of Ethics: HERE
Complaints Process: HERE
- Post Graduate Diploma in Theology, University of Otago, including courses in Pastoral Care in Mental Health (John Swinton) and Grief (Lynne Taylor). Also a dissertation on eco-mission.
- Diploma in Counselling (Applied), Weltec/CIT
- Diploma in Ministry (Post Graduate), Presbyterian School of Ministry
- Bachelor of Theology, University of Otago
- Bachelor of Arts, Victoria University of Wellington
- Diploma in Child and Adolescent Psychology, Open Polytechnic of NZ
- Certificate in Professional Supervision, Learning Cloud Australia NZ
- Certificate in Adult Education, Waiariki Polytechnic
- Supervision: Building Strengths, Developing Competencies, Compass Seminars (Michael Durrant)
- Prepare/Enrich couple therapy and communication
- Conflict resolution mentoring (Tracy Scott)
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Ministry Reviewer training, PCANZ
- School of Living Wisdom (Dave Riddell)
- Interactive Drawing Therapy, Course One
- Transactional Analysis, Course One
- Personality type and leadership
- School Chaplaincy, Churches Education Commission
- Bicultural awareness and Te Reo Maori
- Suicide prevention
- Prayer and healing ministry, New Wine NZ
- Spiritual practices including retreats, journalling, Bible study and prayer
- Iyengar Yoga
- Preschool music
- Playcentre supervisor training, Course Four
- Environmental action and mission including zero waste/para kore and Eco Church.